CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Yess!







School is almost done for the semester for me, I just wanted to take a short break and explain some random happenings from the past week. First, I turned 22 on Friday. The day was full of fun, I got a yummy blueberry waffle for breakfast from my lovely roomate Shalene. I went to work and they had a little surprise party for me there. I was also happy to hear that my oldest brother made it into town (we weren't sure if he was going to make it) So i got off work and headed up to my parents house and played with my adorable nieces for awhile. Later that night there was a super birthday party that my roomates pulled together for me. I'm pretty sure all my favorite people were there, it was fun fun. Then we went and played rambo, I got lost with Shalene in Chubbuck, but got a good jog in. On Saturday was my nephews baby blessing in Idaho Falls, my entire family was there, crazy good fun!! Then I came back for the night session on Stake Conference. Wow...it was busy...but it was fun!! Thank you to everyone who was involved in any of these happenings...I will post pictures soon!

5 comments:

Ashley Ann said...

Hey Lady.. Just wanted to say hi and i am glad we are friends!!

Anonymous said...

You look adorable in all of your pictures. just so that you know.

Chelsie said...

WOMAN! Update this thing......seriously! I need to know what is going on in your life!!!!!!

Chelsie said...

p.s. Love you!

Meg and Ryan said...

Wow, first of all, you have a blog?!?! Second, you need some serious updating!!